Monday 15 December 2008

Practice Filming

During our media lesson we were given a sheet of paper which told us that in the next lesson we must film a card game being played but we must make in thrilling. The sheet said that we need two players, a set of cards and a table. we were then put into groups and told to think of ideas for the filming. Being told this I went home and thought of many different ideas that would make the card game interesting. I decided that I would rent the library group study room for one hour so that me and my group will be able to work somewhere that we will have privacy and not have to worry about people constantly interfering with our work. Also the group study room had tables which made it a lot easier for us. I also came up with an idea that we should put off the lights and have flashlights shining on each of our payers faces, this is because it will add suspense to the game.

No comments: